Saturday 18 August 2012

Sex In The Woods


One of my biggest fantasies has always been to have sex outdoors.  There's something wildly erotic about having sex in nature that really turns me on!  I don't know if it's all about the excitement that comes with the danger of getting caught or the fact of doing it out in the middle of nature which turns me on so much but I always fantasize about it!  When I was younger and lacking of any privacy, I would walk with my girlfriend in the woods and we would lay down on this huge rock where I would eat her out then she would give me a good blowjob (that's where I got my first BJ) followed by a passionate french kiss where we would snowball my cum back and forth.  Although I had done oral sex out in the woods, I had never experienced actual penetration which I really wanted to!  That all changed two weeks ago!  My wife and I went for a walk outside at night with the intention of doing it in the woods.  She was wearing a skirt with no underwear and she was extremely wet.  We first went into a trail not far from our neighbourhood but with houses not far we chickened out after a bit of rubbing each other's genitals.  Unfortunately we ended up returning home to have sex in our bedroom, but the next night we were determined to get the job done.  Once again we went into the woods in a more secluded area under the cover of night and started kissing then petting our privates followed by me shoving my hard cock into her wet pussy!  At first it was difficult finding a comfortable fucking position, we first tried  fucking both standing up straight but she is just too short for it to be practical, then we tried me standing with her in my arms and legs wrapped around my waist but that was too much of a work out for my legs! Finally I told her to just bend over and to hold on against a tree as we did it doggy style standing up.  It felt incredible and wasn't long before I busted my nuts inside her pantieless pussy!  Sex in the woods, that's one more check mark on my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment