Sunday 18 November 2012

Home Made Bondage Kit (Our first try with bondage)


After hearing my wife and the rest of the world talk about the book Fifty Shades of Grey I had an idea!  I never had any interest in bondage before but after hearing so much about it I decided I would surprise my wife and try it on her.  Since I didn't know if we would like it, I did not want to invest too much money into it.  I decided to make my own bondage kit.  At a local department store I purchased two black leather cat collars complete with metal studs for her wrists and two matching dog collars for her ankles.  At the hardware store I bought eight feet of thick and strong white plastic chain, some thick rope and four strong spring loaded metal clips.  I divided and cut the plastic chain in four segments of two feet.  I then cut about three feet of rope for each bed post attaching one end to its respective corner post and the other end to the two feet of plastic chain.  With my drill I added some extra holes to the leather collars so that they could attach tightly around my wife's wrists and ankles.  Where the leash usually attaches to the collars I attached some spring loaded metal clips in order to fasten the collars to the chains.  The Idea behind the metal clips is that with these quick release clips I can quickly adjust how far up or down the chain the collars are attached in order to adjust for different positions or situations that I put her in.  Even though all the supplies only cost me about twenty five dollars in total, it actually looks somewhat like a professional kit that you would purchase in a sex store.  I was very excited to try it on her, she had no idea since I had put this kit together in secret and I hid it under the blankets while she took her shower.  After a bit of foreplay, I blindfolded her, then I tied her wrists followed by her ankles as I saw a huge smile on her face.  Taking advantage of the situation, I also took out our shock therapy kit and attached it to her nipples and near her pussy which she greatly enjoyed as I fingered her to the point of squirting multiple times with huge volumes of fluid!  This was lots of fun and I think she will ask me to try it again.  Spice it up and try it!    

2 comments:

  1. Was there any positions you tied her in that she really liked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only position we have tried so far is with her arms and legs tied to each corner of the bed. We will definitely try other positions and I also want to make other contraptions to tie her in different ways. When I get a chance I will post pics of the tie downs I made.

    ReplyDelete