Friday 10 February 2012

Massage, Blowjob, Squirting, Eating own creampie!




It went off as planed!  The massage, the blowjob, the squirting all over my cock feeling the female cum running down my testicles and my sides...  The only thing that didn’t go as I had described in the post of “what are your plans for tonight” were the positions.  We did not do magic mountain nor doggy style.  After the squirting she went on top and slid my girl cum covered cock in her pussy and rode me until I cummed in her wet pussy.  I then told her I wanted to clean it all up, so she moved her cunt up to my face and let me suck up all of my cum out of her wet hot pussy.  Her pussy lips were all covered in are gooey cum mixture.  I use to lose interest in eating her creampie after cumming, but now I don’t think it is a problem anymore.  Mmmmm, it was so good and creamy that I can still taste it!!!  Eating that delicious creampie got me hard again but she was not up for more, so we ended it there, I can’t wait until next time.  By the way, I must learn how to increase my cum load because there just wasn’t enough to satisfy my hunger!

1 comment:

  1. try edging for as long as you can to build up a huge cum load!

    ReplyDelete