Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Masturbating While Chatting Online



Let me tell you about a website I've been enjoying quite a bit lately.  I discovered the fun of Chaturbate.com over the summer and I've been visiting it frequently since.  There slogan is "The act of masturbating while chatting online."  Its lots of fun!  First of all, you get to watch others masturbate or have sex on web cam and if you feel like it you can chat with them all totally free.  If someone really turns you on, you do have the option of tipping them.  Second of all, if you are an exhibitionist, you can broadcast yourself on webcam and have the possibility of earning tips!  There are different categories: couples, female, male and transsexual.  Registering is free and discrete.  With all this said, I do wish to add a word of caution.  Always use the internet responsibly, meaning:  never engage in sexual conversations with anyone who is under the legal age.  People can easily lie about their ages on the internet so if you have the slightest suspicion that they are not of legal age, do not engage in anything with them.  Also, if you choose to broadcast yourself, remember that you never know the intention of your viewers.  People can easily record what they see on their monitors, so if what you show could cause you irreparable damage if it ever gets displayed somewhere else or if someone recognizes you, then you should really think it over before putting it out there.   Like I said earlier, if used responsibly it is allot of fun and is a great way to expand your sexual life and maybe even make some friends.  For example, when I get home from night shift and my wife is sleeping which means I'm not getting any sex or companionship from her, then I go and get off on Chaturbate.com and she is ok with that.  Try it and have fun, but be responsible!

1 comment: