Friday 20 April 2012

Turning Down A Wet Dream


I absolutely love wet dreams, however they only happen for me like once every maybe five years.  Last night I was well on the road to one.  I was dreaming that I was at my wife's parent's house and there was a really hot chick there that was all into me.  Later on in the day I was sitting on the couch with my wife and we had a blanket over top of us watching television.  The hot chick came and sat beside me and reached under the blanket into my pants.  She started jerking me off while no one else in the room noticed what was going on, not even my wife.  It felt so incredibly good that it would not be very long before I would reach a very wet orgasm.  But the funny (or should I say not so funny...  Even really sad) part is that I told the incredibly hot chick to stop because I did not want to cheat on my wife.  WHAT THE F#c@!!!  It's a dream.  What kind of loser says no to an incredibly hot girl because he does not want to cheat on his wife in his dreams?  That's where I am supposed to do the naughty things I can't or wouldn't do in real life.  There goes my wet dream, now I probably have to wait like another five years.  When we said our wedding vows I remember promising to stay faithful until death, but I don't remember saying  anything about in my dreams.  The next day I told my wife about my not wet dream and she laughed her ass off at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment