Sunday 25 March 2012

And so it begins!!! Golden Showers and Watersports

Last night she gave me the most amazing experience I have ever had during sex!  I really fantasize about watersports (a.k.a golden showers, pissing) BIG TIME!!!  I just want her to piss all over me and drench me.  The closest I have ever been is her squirting all over me in huge amounts where some of it wasn't only female ejaculate but also contained pee.  My biggest fantasy is to have her do it while I am sucking her pussy.  I have often asked her to just piss on me but she has always refused telling me it doesn't turn her on!  Well...  Last night that all changed.  I had asked her if she would accept to give me what I have been wanting for so long in the shower that way she would not feel all disgusting about it since she could just rinse of immediately.  To my surprise she finally accepted and I quickly joined her in the shower.  I knelt down between her legs and started licking her pussy waiting for the juices to flow all over me.  I was looking up at her face and was getting really hard from watching her with her eyes closed trying to relax enough to let it all go and flood my mouth with her hot piss.  Unfortunately she didn't have to go.  Latter on in bed, during our sex session, she sat on top of my chest with her pussy only a few inches from my face.  As I licked and sucked her clit I begged her to just let go and fulfill my fantasy.  She said absolutely nothing but I could see in her face that something was going on...  Holly shit, I thought to myself!  Is she actually trying to let it go, to push it out? Is this going to be my lucky night? And that is when a few seconds later I heard and felt a spurt of piss hit my face.  It felt so amazing!!! I immediately covered her piss hole with my mouth and swallowed a huge spurt of her hot pee, it tasted so good!  When I moved my face back she shot another soaking spurt of piss on my face, I love hearing it come out!  I have never in my entire life felt my penis get so incredibly hard!  It was definitely the best feeling I have ever had during sex.  It was even better than the best orgasm I have ever experienced.  I can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment