Sunday 10 November 2013

The Maven Silicone Dildo


After receiving the Maven Silicone Dildo from Pleasure Works Wholesale which the good people at Goodvibes.com sent me, we quickly put it to good use!

A soft silicone shaft, featuring a base built to be used with strap on harnesses, this dildo offers many possibilities.  It's large girth provides that sensational feeling of fullness and it's veiny ridges make it great just as a dildo for masturbation, but it's also very sexy looking and fun to use as a strap on cock with a partner.  I built a leg harness to strap this big bad boy to my thigh so that my wife could ride it up and down as she sucked on my cock.  It was incredibly sexy and fun to watch her ride the hard cock strapped to my leg as she sucked me off!

The all silicone construction makes it really easy to clean with water and soap, and for extra cleanliness you can even boil it for five minutes.

This is a great toy for couples and I can't wait to use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment