Monday 8 October 2012

Quickies Without Cumming (Stop and Go Sex)


While vacationing I found a new sex activity that we both really enjoyed!  I'm not one that is into quickies because I love to first take our showers so that we can then have some good foreplay involving lots of oral sex.  A normal sex session for us lasts at least 45 minutes.  That being said sometimes my wife would like a quickie during the day but I always refuse because I don't want to waste my extreme ''hornyness'' saved up for our long nightly sex session on some quickie.  For once, during our vacation, I decided to accept a quickie during the day but I promised myself that I would stop just before cumming so that my sex drive would not go down for our long passionate sex session that was to take place later that night.  WOW!  It was fun and felt really good to have sex with the women that I love to the point of cumming but to stop just before, and then go on with our daily activities while still feeling my cock pulsate and tingle from our no cumming stop and go sex.  We enjoyed it so much that we started doing it every day of our vacation!  That way she got her quickies, I got lots and lots of sex plus I stayed unbelievably horny for our long nightly sex sessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment